Meet our Founding Council Members!
Dr. O’Connor discusses the Advisory Council HERE.
Dr. Stephen O’Connor MD
Dr. Stephen O’Connor MD graduated from the Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, Michigan. His post graduate training at the Sinai Hospital of Detroit. He has 33 years as an Emergency Medicine Physician, with over half of those years as a Director of Emergency Services.
He was selected on the list of Pfizer’s “250 Most Positive Doctors in America”, and has served as a clinical preceptor for Medical Residents, Medical Students, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and Paramedics.
“I have been a Medical Specialist on nine mission trips to five different underserved countries. My medical interests lie in Integrative Medicine, with a special emphasis on nutritional and exercise wellness, including specific interests in the benefits of hemp oil extracts.
“I’ve been married to my amazing wife Michelle for 34 years, have five adult children, four beautiful grandchildren, and two dogs. I’ve competed in nine Ironman competitions and two Ironman World Championships. I’ve completed the Leadville 100 mile ultramarathon, as well as numerous other ultramarathons, marathons, and triathlon races.
”I enjoy woodworking, scuba diving, skiing, painting, meditation, and organic gardening. I am a lifelong student and learner.”
A Premium Hemp Oil is, in my opinion, an essential part of a well planned health and wellness strategy— my search for that product ended with Liv Labs. I now have a product line I can put my reputation behind.”
Dr. Amelia Jacang
Dr. Amelia Jacang is a much beloved and renowned Pediatrician who has practiced medicine for over 50 years! She is on the board for numerous medical organizations as well serving as President for local philanthropic societies in Hawaii.
Dr. Oscar Pizarro
Dr. Oscar Pizarro is an Internal Medicine and Integrative Medicine specialist. His experience with the product, the business, and his understanding of leading edge health and wellness strategies will add more validation to your business and confidence that you are representing the best hemp oil line on the planet.
Dr. Jeffrey Donohue
Dr. Jeffrey A. Donohue, owner and operator of BodyLogicMD of Birmingham as well as BodyLogicMD of Atlanta with telehealth option, dedicates his practice to anti-aging medicine, bioidentical hormones, and customized programs which help women and men resolve the symptoms of hormone imbalance, including weight gain, sexual dysfunction, declining energy levels and stress, brought on by menopause and andropause, thyroid disorders and adrenal fatigue.
- Earned his medical degree from Louisiana State University (LSU) in 1992 and
- Completed his residency in Family Practice at the University of Alabama College of Community Health Services in 1995.
- Dr. Donohue received the Resident Excellence in Teaching Award in 1994
- Became the Chief Resident in 1994-1995.
- He was Board Certified as a Diplomat by the American Board of Family Practice in 1995.
Board Certifications, Associations and Training:
- Member of BodyLogicMD a national network of highly trained physicians specializing in Natural Bioidentical Hormone Therapy.
- Member of the American Academy for Anti-Aging Medicine
- Extensive training in anti-aging provided by the fellowship in Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- AMA Board Certified Family Practice
- AMA Board Certified in Regenerative and Functional Medicine
- ABSP Board Certified Obesity Medicine
- Board Certified in Integrative Medicine by the American Board of Integrative Medicine (ABOIM)
Bruce Phillips DC
- 1991 – National University of Health Sciences, Lombard, IL
- Doctorate of Chiropractic
- Bachelors of Human Biology
- 1984 – Butler University, Indianapolis, IN
- Premed Undergraduate Studies
1993 to present:
- Jennings County Chiropractic, Clinic Director
- Private Practice North Vernon, Indiana
1992 to 1993:
- Refkin Chiropractic, Associate Physician
- Private Practice Indianapolis, Indiana
1991 to 1992:
- Cedar Creek Chiropractic, Associate Physician
- National Board Certified; Chiropractic
- Indiana State Chiropractic License
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician (C.C.S.P.)
- Impairment Rating (AMA Guides) Certified
- Certified Biocranial Practitioner
- Certified Bioenergnic Synchronization Technique Practitioner
Memberships and Associations
- American Chiropractic Association
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association Sports Council
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.